When using this app, information will be communicated with our servers, this policy describes what information is exchanged and what it is used for.
Information we collect
1. Information you provide. While using the app, you may provide information like settings configuration, email address, etc.
2. Facebook data. If you choose to sign in with a Facebook account, we will collect your email address, Facebook ID and your name.
3. Usage information. We anonymously collect app usage statistics that helps us improve our services to all users.
4. Device information. We collect device-specific information, such as your language, country, time zone, hardware model, device name and operating system version. We may associate your device identifiers with your Account.
5. Log information. When you interact with one of our services, we automatically collect information that is written into server logs, this information includes interaction with forum content, IP address, search queries, device information, crash records and referral code.
6. Unique application number. When launching the app for the first time, a unique, random number is generated and will be used to in further communications with our servers.
What we do with collected information
1. generate anonymous, aggregated statistics about our user community;
2. identify your account when communicating with our servers;
3. distinguish between backups made from different devices;
4. protect against malicious actions, maintain system integrity, or for enforcement purposes.
Email addresses provided for referral purposes will only be used to send an invitation to install the app with a link containing your referral code. This email will never use for anything else, no addition email will be sent and the email will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever. When contacting support, an analysis file will be attached to the email, containing your settings configuration, scheduled reminders, locale and usage information. This will only be used to help you with your technical issue. Your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, sensitive data is encrypted into our databases.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our apps, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our apps. These third party products have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to the Policy
I reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If I decide to change this Policy, I will post those changes on this page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information I collect and how I use it.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please write us to e-mail.